EXPERIENCED JOB OPENING AT BIC NIGERIA LTD.
DATE POSTED: 02Mar22
JOB TITLE: Continuous Improvement Manager
JOB TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION: Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria.
As continuous improvement manager, you will analyze current practices and develop business process improvements as well as implement changes in workflows, structures, and teams to ensure continuous company performance.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Lead manufacturing excellence & continuous improvement projects in alignment with plant goals.
- Promote & develop change culture.
- Assess different plants, identify improvement gaps & build action plans
- Cost reduction identification, prioritization and monitoring at plant level.
- Leading projects like time and motion study, 5S, SMED & KPI management
- Conduct workshop & train people to use lean tools.
- Benchmark best practices of our other plants and your background to replicate / adapt for us.
- Ensure efficient use of operational excellence communication platforms, continuous improvement meetings, and external sources to build knowledge and cultural change within the plant.
- B.E. / B.Tech. – Engineering in any discipline or master’s degree in engineering
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Production, Quality, Projects and at least 3-4 years of experience in Manufacturing Excellence.
- Five years’ experience in process optimization and operations
- Lean manufacturing training/LSSGB/LSSBB is a big bonus.
- Experience with Integration Architecture and integrating solutions with ERP systems
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (preferred)
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies
- A sharp eye for identifying weak points in processes and organizational structures.
- A strategic and analytical mindset.
- An excellent communicator with top-notch presentation skills.
- A thorough understanding of the latest process enhancement strategies.
- Dynamic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Leadership and mentoring skills.
- Confidence in your abilities to lead organizational change.
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Click on below web link to view the job details and apply: